2 Nights Hyderabad in 2 Star Hotel Starting from Rs. 10,999 /-
with (Cab) + (Breakfast) (per Couple | Valid upto Oct 17)
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Package Code: 23HY03
Package Description: Tired and bored of day to day hustles and hassles of life? Planning for a exciting weekends and end up working on them too?? Well in that case the wait is over. Just head start your way to Hyderabad a wonderful place to unwind and just relax !! Hyderabad offers a number of exciting things to visit, see and do. This package is all about a 2 Star Hotel Sai Krupa which offers 2 Nights 3 Days comfortable accommodation in a very good budget fitting every pocket. The vibrant decor and the courteous service makes your stay a comfortable one here.
Image Gallery of Hotel Sai Krupa, Hyderabad
- A/c Indica for 3 Days Sightseeing with 8 Hours / 80 Kms per Day Limit
- Accommodation for 2 nights Hotel Sai Krupa Hyderabad
- Breakfast at Hyderabad Hotel
- All sightseeing and transfers as per Itinerary
- Pickup and drop from Hyderabad Railway Station / Bus Stand
- Driver allowances and parking charges
- Check Out Timing 24 Hours
- Inclusive of All Taxes
- Meals other than specified in the cost include section
- Entrance fees to monuments, sight-seeing, parks and Sanctuaries
- Items of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, tel-calls, mineral water, insurance, camera fees etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section
Day 1: Arrival & Hyderabad Sightseeing
Pickup from Railway Station / Bus Station and proceed to Hotel. After freshup, proceed below to Hyderabad Sightseeing Places including:
- Snow World - India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snow fall and polar climate as if it is a polar region, then proceed to:
- Birla Mandir - 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill.
- Birla Planetarium - Developed with technological assistance from Japan with cosmic presentation of international standards. Most attractive feature is the Sky Show.
- Birla Science Museum - showcases many sections, each dedicated to a specific field - Interactive Science Section, NRSA, Dinosaurium, etc.
- Lumbini Park - Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Must watch - Laser Show and Musical fountain show in the evenings. Boating at Hussain Sagar lake not to be missed.
- NTR Gardens - Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, car cafes, machan Restaurant- just a few attractions of NTR Gardens.
- Necklace Road - Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park, fine dining restaurants and eateries offering Indian to Chinese. You can watch a video on Necklace Road that our very own team created for brief understanding about the place. We have also covered few shots about the Lumbini Park in the same video.
Day 2: Full Day Ramoji Film City
After Breakfast, proceed to visit primary tourist place of Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City. Full day would be nearly sufficient at Ramoji Film City.
- Ramoji Film City - One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of film-makers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular choice of tourists.
Day 3: Check-out, Optional Hyderabad Sightseeing & Departure
Morning after Breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Depending on your departure time, if time permits, you can visit few of the following tourism places. Drop at Hyderabad Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand for your return journey.
- Golconda Fort - First built by Kakatiya dynasty later developed by Qutub Shahi Kings. Attractions- sound and light show in night; Water supply system, 'Rahban' cannon, Ramdas’ prison. (You can also view our team created video on Golconda Fort here). It would take at least half day here..
- Qutub Shahi Tombs - One of the oldest monuments of Hyderabad; tombs of seven Qutub Shahi rulers presenting a beautiful blend of Persian and Indian architectural styles.
- Salar Jung Museum - 3rd largest museum in India with 43000 art objects (Indian Art, Far Eastern Art, European Art, Middle Eastern Art, etc.), 9000 manuscripts and 47000 printed books, spread in 38 galleries. Not to be missed- Veiled marble statue of Rebecca, 19th C British Musical Clock, etc.
- Chowmahalla Palace - Built in the 18th century during the rule of fifth Nizam, Afzal-ud-Daula, Asaf Jah V, said to resemble Shah Palace of Tehran in Iran in its architectural beauty.
- Charminar - Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in the honour of his wife Bhagmati. Also known as known as ‘Arc de Triomphe of the East’
- Mecca Masjid – constructed by Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah in 1614; one of the largest mosques in the world. To see- Belgian crystal chandeliers, intricately designed arches, tombs to asif shah dynasty.
- Lad Bazaar – Evening shopping can be done here.. popular bangles and pearl market, since the time of Nizams. Offers a living heritage of the city
Hotels & Rates|orange
Areas: Chikkadpally, Narayanaguda, Koti
Address: #1–1–230/16/1, Beside Chandana Brothers, Thyagaraja Ghana Sabha Lane, Chikkadpally, Hyderabad, AP, India 500016
Location: Hotel in Chikkadpally, near Koti, Hyderabad
- Twin Sharing: Rs.10,999/- per Couple
- Extra Adult on Triple Sharing: Rs.1,300
- Kids below 5 Yrs: Complimentary
- Kids Above 5 Yrs with Extra Bed: Rs.1,300
- Air Conditioned Room
- Color TV with Satellite Transmission
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Running Hot & Cold Water
- 24Hours Room Service