If you are looking for a break from the monotonous lifestyle then plan a trip to Hyderabad. This metropolitan city offers not just comfort and modern luxuries but also a beautiful glimpse into the past with its historical monuments, beautiful natural settings like lakes and natural rock formations and a cuisine that is sure to win your hearts.
However, if planning a tour is de-motivating you then you can leave all your worries and get ready for a memorable trip. As we at Holidays DNA promise our customers an amazing Hyderabad trip through our various tour packages for in and around the city. We have designed many interesting tour packages of varying time duration and catering to varying budgets and holiday ideas. Hyderabad 3 Nights / 4 Days Tour Package is a perfect tour package for those who want to explore the city at ease.
If your requirement is for 3 Nights / 4 Days Hyderabad Tour Package, By booking a package with us, you gift yourself a few memorable days in the city of Hyderabad. You can spend your d in utmost comfort and joy as we plan everything for you. Some of the facilities that we offer to our customers include are reservation at an accommodation which suits you, varying from luxurious villas and 5 star hotels to budget hotels and lodges to secluded resorts, etc. Along with this, you are also offered with facilities like can booking, guide, booking of travel tickets for all the three modes of transportation such as flights, trains and buses as well as suggestion and information on various aspects of the city.
Hyderabad Tour Itinerary for 3 Nights & 4 Days
Day 1: Arrival & Hyderabad Sightseeing
- Snow World - India’s first and World’s best snow theme park helps to experience snow fall and polar climate as if it is a polar region, then proceed to:
- Birla Mandir - 2000 tonnes of white marble from Rajasthan mixed with 10 years of dedicated work of sculptures – created this captivating Temple, standing on a 280 feet high hill.
- Birla Planetarium - Developed with technological assistance from Japan with cosmic presentation of international standards. Most attractive feature is the Sky Show.
- Birla Science Museum - showcases many sections, each dedicated to a specific field - Interactive Science Section, NRSA, Dinosaurium, etc.
- Lumbini Park - Lush greenery, entertaining rides, calm environment all at one place. Must watch - Laser Show and Musical fountain show in the evenings. Boating at Hussain Sagar lake not to be missed.
- NTR Gardens - Ride on a toy train, Japanese garden, Desert Garden, Roaring Cascade, Giant Wheel, boating, car cafes, machan Restaurant- just a few attractions of NTR Gardens.
- Necklace Road - Breath-taking stretch surrounded by three parks, a lake and amusement park, fine dining restaurants and eateries offering Indian to Chinese. You can watch a video on Necklace Road that our very own team created for brief understanding about the place. We have also covered few shots about the Lumbini Park in the same video.
Day 2: Full Day Ramoji Film City
After Breakfast, proceed to visit primary tourist place of Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City. Full day would be nearly sufficient at Ramoji Film City.
- Ramoji Film City - One of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world, Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. Captivating architecture of the studios accompanied with a range of modern settings makes it a favourite place of film-makers; while a wide array of entertainment choices makes it a popular choice of tourists.
Day 3: Hyderabad Local Sightseeing
Morning after Breakfast proceed to:
- Golconda Fort - First built by Kakatiya dynasty later developed by Qutub Shahi Kings. Attractions- sound and light show in night; Water supply system, 'Rahban' cannon, Ramdas’ prison. (You can also view our team created video on Golconda Fort here). It would take at least half day here..
- Qutub Shahi Tombs - One of the oldest monuments of Hyderabad; tombs of seven Qutub Shahi rulers presenting a beautiful blend of Persian and Indian architectural styles.
- Salar Jung Museum - 3rd largest museum in India with 43000 art objects (Indian Art, Far Eastern Art, European Art, Middle Eastern Art, etc.), 9000 manuscripts and 47000 printed books, spread in 38 galleries. Not to be missed- Veiled marble statue of Rebecca, 19th C British Musical Clock, etc.
- Chowmahalla Palace - Built in the 18th century during the rule of fifth Nizam, Afzal-ud-Daula, Asaf Jah V, said to resemble Shah Palace of Tehran in Iran in its architectural beauty.
- Charminar - Built in 1591 by Sultan Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in the honour of his wife Bhagmati. Also known as known as ‘Arc de Triomphe of the East’
- Mecca Masjid – constructed by Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutub Shah in 1614; one of the largest mosques in the world. To see- Belgian crystal chandeliers, intricately designed arches, tombs to asif shah dynasty.
- Lad Bazaar – Evening shopping can be done here.. popular bangles and pearl market, since the time of Nizams. Offers a living heritage of the city
Day 4: Check-out, Optional Hyderabad Sightseeing & Departure
Morning after Breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Depending on your departure time, if time permits, we can recommend few more tourism places. Drop at Hyderabad Railway Station / Hyderabad Bus Station for your return journey..End of a Great Tour!!!