Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad Entry Fee
Package Starts From 2,500/-
Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad Phone
Based on total 66 reviews
Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad Address: National Deer Park, Chilkur Balaji Temple Rd, Opp. Mrugavani, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500075, India
Hyderabad is a city of wonders. From historical places to visit to experiencing world-class facilities and even devouring delectable dishes, Hyderabad is the complete package. Seeking a weekend getaway like that? Mrugavani Resort and Spa is luxury, prettily wrapped with a bow and gifted to you, to relive your body and mind from the strain of everyday life.
It is an amalgamation of a vacation amidst nature with modernistic facilities, stripping your stress away. With multiple fun activities, Mrugavani Resort and Spa will never leave you bored.
About Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad
Mrugavani Resort and Spa in partnership with Telangana State Forest Development Corporation Limited, ventured into a private project under their eco-tourism department, to create this spectacular, environment-friendly resort. Spread across 1006 acres of land, Mrugavani Resort and Spa promotes environmental sustainability.
Surrounded by lush green lawns, serpentine stone steps leading you around the premises of Mrugavani Resort and Spa it is a sight to behold. Wooden interiors, outdoor seating area surrounded by beautiful trees and plants, and an open swimming pool for you to float in the water under a bright blue sky, the resort takes pride in being the ultimate location to retreat. Take a breath of fresh air in this green resort.
Things to do at Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad
Mrugavani Resort and Spa leaves their guests spoilt for choice with their long list of options to choose from. You will never run out of things to try out while staying at Mrugavani.
1. Mrugavani Safari: An entire day’s expedition, this is as much fun as it sounds. The resort has a National Park of its own which is nothing short of a wonderland. It is home to a range of wildlife, museum, library and rehab centre for about four hundred species of snakes. They even have live theatres on water conservation and screen films.
2. Indoor/Outdoor Games: If you are in a fun but a lethargic mood, you could choose to indulge in some of their indoor and outdoor games such as billiards and table tennis on the premises of the resort. They even have horse riding as one of their activities at the resort.
3. Swimming Pool: There is nothing like splashing around in a swimming pool or simply dipping your feet in the water while sipping on chilled drinks under a clear, blue sky to be able to relax completely. The in-house pool at Mrugavani Resort and Spa is known for ultimate leisure.
4. Food: Since you are in Hyderabad, you cannot miss out on the city’s food experience and Mrugavani assures it. Golden Leaf Restaurant is their in-house fine dining restaurant dishing up flavourful Hyderabadi and continental cuisine with utmost perfection. You can even arrange for lavish buffet dinners served with your favourite drinks. The other eating joint on premises is the Mrugavani Xpress, serving delectable snacks.
5. Spa: Ultimate rejuvenating vacations means for a relaxed body and mind. Take an afternoon off to let your mind go and the muscles on your body to untwine at Mrugavan’s in-house spa of world-class quality. It caters to your needs perfectly in ways you can only dream of.
6. The Cove: Conventional Halls and Lawns, Mrugavani Resort and Spa provides the ideal venue for organising events. It could be a birthday party or an engagement, even a celebration of sorts or a corporate meeting, trust Mrugavani to provide you with world-class facilities.
Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad Image Gallery
Accommodation at Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad
Mrugavani Resort and Spa is famous for their affordable yet luxurious accommodations for the few nights you have decided to take off. In its sprawling campus they house about forty-five suites, nature-themed cottages with private swimming pools, tree houses, Nizam tents and villas. If you are not in the search for anything too fancy or it is a work trip, you can choose from their deluxe and premium rooms also.
Places to visit near Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad
Even with ample activities to try at Mrugavani Resort and Spa, there are several places you can opt to visit around the place. These include:
1. Chilkur Balaji Temple: This is one of the oldest and possibly the holiest temples in Hyderabad. Devoted to the Hindu God, Lord Balaji, it is built on the banks of Osman Sagar Lake. Their specialty lies in the fact that they do not accept any money from devotees but runs on the money earned through their parking fee.
Entry fee- NA
Timings- 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM
2. Golkonda Fort: The fort was built circa 945 CE and the place is famous for its mines. It is known that some of the world’s most precious gems were produced such as the Kohinoor, Hope and Nassak Diamond. The fort was where the Kohinoor was stored.
Entry fee- Rs. 15 for Indians and Rs. 200 for foreign tourists
Timings- 9:00AM to 5:30 PM, every day.
3. Ramoji Film City: Felicitated by the Guinness Book of World Records, Ramoji Film City is the world’s largest film studio complex making it a popular tourist attraction. There are people flying in from all over the world to visit this film city.
Entry Fee- Rs 1150 to Rs 2249 for adults, Rs 950 to Rs 2049 for children
Timings- 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Location of Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad
Mrugavani Resort and Spa is located at the address Mrugavani, Aziz Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075. It is about 18kms away from the city of Hyderabad and very close to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, about a fifteen-minute drive.
How to Reach Mrugavani Resort Hyderabad
This natural hideout is situated so close to the city making it readily accessible and so much better as a place to escape for a short trip. You can avail yourself of:
Bus: Take the 288R bus from Mehdipatnam going towards Chinnamangalaram and get off at Rane Company. It is a five-minute walk from here to the resort.
Train: The nearest railway stations from the resort are Budvel Railway Station, Npa Shivarampally Railway Station and Umdanagar Railway Station. You need to hail a cab or an auto-rickshaw from the station to the resort.
Car or Cab: You can drive to the resort with a rental car from top car rental companies in Hyderabad or hail a cab.
The best part of Mrugavani Resort and Spa is their ability to provide something for everyone. For nature lovers there are accommodations and activities amidst sprawling nature and animals while those who prefer to sustain themselves, can enjoy top-class luxury away from it as well. To top it off, the amicable hospitality available at the resort is nothing but a cherry on top of the perfect cake! Vacation planning just got so much easier with Mrugavani Resort and Spa.
Hyderabad is the perfect place to spend some time with your friends and family. To plan your vacation in the city, opt for Hyderabad tour packages offered by Hyderabad Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA. We take care of all your needs and make sure you have a great time exploring the popular sightseeing places of Hyderabad in the comfort of a private cab. To know more about our offerings, please fill the Contact Us form.