An ancient temple that offers holy and divine vibes to the devotees of Sai Baba, the Saibaba Temple, also referred as Shri Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust, is one of the famous tourist attractions in Hyderabad.
Established in the year 1989, the Saibaba Temple boasts a presiding deity of Lord Sai Baba and provides a tranquil yet a laid-back atmosphere to all who love to worship Saibaba. Dedicated to the Hindu community, the temple receives a huge crowd of people ever since its inception and also organizes Marathi Pooja and Aarti every day. It is a religious spot for Hyderabadis and a must-visit spot for holidaymakers of all ages.
Facilities at Saibaba Temple, Dilsukhnagar
The Saibaba Temple offers several facilities for the comfort of people. A few of them are as follows:
1. Yoga Centre: Head to Yoga Centre to discover the inner peace in you. A good way to lead the best quality of life, yoga enriches your body and soul, and provides peace for a calm and composed living standard. It is open from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM every morning.
2. Meditation Centre: Visit the Meditation Centre to relax your mind. Situated on the 2nd floor, the Meditation Centre is fully air-conditioned and has ample space for people to meditate and do parayana. It is open from 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM and from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM every day.
3. Spiritual Library: All those who are spiritual by heart can pave towards the Spiritual Library at Saibaba Temple. From books related to Mythology, Vedas, and Puranas to magazines and daily newspapers, you’ll find everything you need to learn more about spirituality here. In addition, one can also see the photo albums to have a look at the different events and programs conducted at the temple.
Other than the above-mentioned facilities, the holy place also features a free medical centre for the assistance of poor and needy people. It has a team of more than 20 doctors who are specialized in different departments such as Neurology, Physiotherapy, Cardiology, Acupressure Therapy, General Medicine, Homeo & Ayurveda, Oncology, Dental, Ophthalmology, ENT, Paediatrics, Dermatology, and Gynaecology.
Entry Fee and Timings of Saibaba Temple, Dilsukhnagar
There is no entry fee to visit Saibaba Temple in Dilsukhnagar. It welcomes its devotees from 5:00 AM in the morning to 9:30 PM in the evening on days other than Thursdays. On Thursdays and holidays, it is open from 5:00 AM to 10:30 PM.
How to Reach Saibaba Temple, Dilsukhnagar?
Since Saibaba Temple is located on the side of NH-9 road in Hyderabad, it can be easily accessed by locals as well as tourists by all means of transport.
If you are a resident of this city, you can simply choose to hire a private/shared cab from Ola or Uber to reach your destination in a hassle-free manner. However, if you’re planning to come here as a tourist, you can simply arrive in the city via airways, via railways or via bus.
- Distance from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport: 24.5 Km
- Distance from Secunderabad Railway Station: 12.2 Km
- Distance from Mahatma Gandhi Bus Stand: 6.3 Km
Book an all-inclusive Hyderabad tour package to visit the popular sightseeing places in Hyderabad on your Hyderabad tour. We at Hyderabad Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, design a wide variety of packages that cater to everyone’s holiday needs, style, and budget too.
For us, every customer is different and this is why we don’t believe in presenting the same, generic package to all. You can also get in touch with our team of travel experts to customize the itinerary as per your choice. We have also curated a list of top car rental companies in Hyderabad from where one can book a taxi to commute within the city at ease. Please fill the Contact Us form to know more.