Thrill City, Hyderabad Entry Fee
- 999 per person for Adults
- 699 per person for Senior Citizens / Children
Thrill City Hyderabad Phone
Based on total 58 reviews
Thrill City, Hyderabad Address: railway station, 1233, PV Narasimha Rao Marg, opp. to Sanjeeviah Park, Hussain Sagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500003, India
Thrill City, Hyderabad Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 11:00 pm|
Experience a whole day of thrills, excitement, adventure, and recreational activities at Thrill City in Hyderabad. A world beyond your real imagination, the Thrill City is one of its own kinds of theme parks that promises to offer a heavy dose of entertainment with a twist that will leave you enthralled for many days.
Located in the heart of the city, this entertainment park caters to all ages of people including adults, couples, senior citizens, families, and friends, and is blessed with everything you need to fill the daily chronicle of your life with unlimited fun, laughter, and luxury. It is indeed a great place for a full-day excursion for wanderers and can also be visited by all those who wish to try something out of the box that makes the overall experience worth cherishing for them.
Rides and Attractions at Thrill City, Hyderabad
Combining state-of-the-art facilities with plenty of high-thrill rides, this 2-acres first virtual city amusement park features more than 50 games that are best in the city. All rides and slides comply with high industry standards and are 100% safe and secure.
Heaven for experience seekers, the Thrill City has been able to attract a huge number of people since its establishment in September and includes a motion theatre along with arcade games, splash water rides, and a food court as well.
For the entertainment of children, there is also a separate gaming zone with a variety of virtual games. Your kids will love to be here every time you take some time off from your busy schedule to enjoy a day at this amusement park.
High-Thrill Rides at Thrill City
1. Flying Simulator: Fly high in the sky with Flying Simulator. Considered as the prime attraction of this amusement park, the flying simulator invites people to experience the out-of-this-world journey on India’s first full-motion Cessna that looks as real as it can be. Here, you can also learn about the techniques it requires to take off and land the aircraft along with handling it on diverse terrains. Yes, almost 40% of the actual pilot training can be learned through these types of simulators. Isn’t it amazing?
2. VR Roller Coaster: Maximize the fun with your loved ones on a roller coaster ride that helps you set your heartbeat racing with the help of virtual reality. It’s a great activity for all those who wish to overcome the fear of anxiety and dizziness and can be effortlessly enjoyed by people of all age groups.
3. Cricket Simulator: Taking cricket to another level, the Thrill City introduces you to this famous sport with an all-new twist. Here you can choose the bowler of your choice to test your cricket skills and hit the bowl for a six to get more than a real feel. Not only this, the professionals can also earn a handsome amount by competing with their friends/families.
4. Splash Coaster: Get ready to feel an adrenaline rush in your body as you prepare yourself for a splash! Make yourself comfortable on a train that chugs through water and goes as high as 15-meter so that you can overlook the panoramic view of the city.
5. Real Skoda Car Simulator: Learn the basics of driving on the Real Skoda Car Simulator. Or if you’re already a pro in driving, you can try your hand at impossible maneuvers and see what it takes to get in such a small space.
6. Dome Theatre: Watch a movie in the dome theatre for an incredible movie experience. It’s a different theatre that allows you to enjoy the 360-degree views of the movie at your own comfort.
Kids’ Rides at Thrill City
1. Magic Train: Let your children sit in little bogies of this magic train and see them going on a journey to the futuristic land. Popular among the kids, the magic train boasts vibrant and loud colors to attract little guests from far and wide.
2. Pendulum: Another ride that has caught the attention of the parents for their little ones is the Pendulum. In this ride, children are safely harnessed to their seats. Hence, you don’t have to worry about anything.
3. Bumping Cars: Bump your car into each other and create memories for a lifetime. It’s a fun game for kids as well as adults to enjoy and spend some quality time together. And the best part, you can drive your car with no rules and regulations.
4. Horse Carousel: A classic carnival ride designed especially for the enjoyment of little champs, the Horse Carousel is a fun and exciting activity where your kids can sit on a horse-shaped seat to have the best time of their life while you indulge yourself in other things.
5. Futsal Soccer Ground: It’s time to play hockey with your buddies at Futsal Soccer Ground in Thrill City. The overall ambiance of this spacious ground encourages everyone to spend more and more time here than on any other ride/game at the park.
Other than that, the Thrill City also boasts a temperature-controlled swimming pool along with a fully-equipped gym where you can burn the extra calories to stay fit and active even on weekends.
Food and Beverages at Thrill City, Hyderabad
Take some time off from adrenaline-fueled activities to enjoy fine-dining at the Thrill City. Catering to all taste buds, this unspoiled site presents a wide range of options to satisfy your hunger-pangs with exclusive menus.
From world-class restaurants to food stalls, snack counters, and several cafes serving light bites with a large assortment of beverages, you'll find something of your interest. The food court at Thrill City offers mouthwatering delicacies for people of all ages. So, whether you like Chinese food, have been craving for authentic South Indian dishes, or looking to relish the taste of the popular flavors of India, you are served nothing but the best of everything at this amusement park. What else? You can also hog on fast food items in case you feel hungry in between the rides or slides.
Entry Fee and Timings of Thrill City, Hyderabad
The entry fee to visit the Thrill City in Hyderabad is INR 999 per person for adults and INR 699 for children and senior citizens. It is open for its visitors from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM on all days i.e., from Monday to Sunday.
Please note that there is no entry fee for infants of 2 years or below. In case you belong to the PWD department, you can also enter Thrill City without paying anything.
Travel Tips for Thrill City, Hyderabad
- Do not bring outside food and drinks within the premises of the park. It is strictly prohibited.
- Make sure to keep an ID card in your bag whenever you plan to head to this location. Otherwise, you may not be allowed to enter the property.
- Always carry an HD camera along with you. You would obviously want to click the pictures on the rides/slides, inside the water park to make the overall visit worth remembering for a lifetime.
- Wear comfortable clothes to make the most of your visit to Thrill City. Also, it is recommended to put sunglasses, a cap/hat, and sunscreen on to protect yourself from the harsh UV rays.
- Please keep your personal belongings safe and secure. In case anything happens, the management will not be responsible for your loss.
Best Time to Visit Thrill City, Hyderabad
Winter season that starts in November and continues until February is considered as the best time for tourists to plan a getaway to Hyderabad. At this time, the weather remains pleasant and cool enough to explore the popular sightseeing places across the city, with an average temperature fluctuating between 14-degree Celsius to 29-degree Celsius, thus making the overall atmosphere favorable for people of all ages to roam around the place.
Try avoiding your visit to the City of Nizams during the summer season i.e., from March to June. The climate is scorching, the humidity level is quite high, and the temperature sometimes touches to 45-degree Celsius especially in April and May month, leaving you exhausted and tiring during the day.
However, if you wish to beat the heat of the dodging sun by splashing in and around the water, you can head to this amusement park without giving any other thought even during the summers at any time of the day.
How to Reach Thrill City, Hyderabad?
Getting to Thrill City in Hyderabad is quite easy. Since it is located at the Necklace Road, it can be easily accessed by both locals and tourists via road through several ways.
For example, if you’re coming directly from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, you can first take a bus to Secunderabad. After reaching there, you will find several trains to Sanjeevaiah Park, which is approximately 400 meters away from the destination.
The second option is to catch the Pushpak Bus to Shilparamam in Hi-tech City. From Hi-tech City, you can either book a taxi from Ola/Uber or hire a private cab from the list of top car rental companies in Hyderabad for a hassle-free commutation to the desired location.
Other than this theme park, the city has a lot more to unveil to its tourists. So, if you’re interested and have time, you can extend your getaway for a week or more to cover the frequently visited sightseeing places in Hyderabad. A few of the popular tourist places are Golconda Fort, Charminar, Ramoji Film City, Hussain Sagar Lake, Birla Mandir, Lumbini Park, Nehru Zoo Park, etc.
Book an all-inclusive Hyderabad tour package with us to enjoy your Hyderabad tour to the fullest. We at Hyderabad Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, present a variety of travel packages along with several discount coupons so you can have the best time of your life in Hyderabad at pocket-friendly prices. To know more about the ongoing deals, we request you to fill out the Contact Us form to get in touch with our team of customer care representatives.